Healthy food
I'm trying so hard to get this family to eat healthy. I said back in May I was going to start, and somehow we ended up eating pasta and meatballs and ... ok, I fess up, pizza... at least once a week.
So my son's pants are getting tight, my pants are getting tighter, my husbands pants always fit the same but that doesn't mean he couldn't stand to eat a bit healthier. So I'm really, really trying.
Family, you're getting healthy meals!
I want to buy a new grill (the old one fell victim to the Florida moisture and rust). I do NOT want to put a new grill together. Actually went into ACE hardware tonight, stood in front of the display for 20 minutes trying to decide ... buy it and put it together, or walk away. Finally snagged a sales person, and she told me that I can buy one already assembled at no extra cost. Except, it won't fit in my car already assembled. Foiled by the station wagon again!
Now, who do I know with a truck? /deep thoughts.
So my son's pants are getting tight, my pants are getting tighter, my husbands pants always fit the same but that doesn't mean he couldn't stand to eat a bit healthier. So I'm really, really trying.
Family, you're getting healthy meals!
I want to buy a new grill (the old one fell victim to the Florida moisture and rust). I do NOT want to put a new grill together. Actually went into ACE hardware tonight, stood in front of the display for 20 minutes trying to decide ... buy it and put it together, or walk away. Finally snagged a sales person, and she told me that I can buy one already assembled at no extra cost. Except, it won't fit in my car already assembled. Foiled by the station wagon again!
Now, who do I know with a truck? /deep thoughts.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home