Positive start to today
From
Astrology for Writers, Editors and Filmmakers
I find out that I should "sagittarius: ch-ch-changes....sell the house, change jobs, in general bury the old and let the new ideas come rushing in. it is a spiritual fact that when a space is cleared, new things take their place. clean house in every respect. if a proposal isn't selling, time to let go."
Hmm. Don't think the husband will be to happy with me if I sell the house, or change jobs. Guess it's a month of cleaning house for me.
And I needed a horoscope to tell me this ?
And finally :
You ARE what you eat!
Astrology for Writers, Editors and Filmmakers
I find out that I should "sagittarius: ch-ch-changes....sell the house, change jobs, in general bury the old and let the new ideas come rushing in. it is a spiritual fact that when a space is cleared, new things take their place. clean house in every respect. if a proposal isn't selling, time to let go."
Hmm. Don't think the husband will be to happy with me if I sell the house, or change jobs. Guess it's a month of cleaning house for me.
And I needed a horoscope to tell me this ?
And finally :
| Reeses Peanut Butter Cups |
![]() Very popular, one of you is not enough. |
You ARE what you eat!
---------------------------------------------



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home