Back to "normal"
Life seems back to normal, whatver normal may be. Today, it's both kids in school and Sean in meetings all day.
My hands so cold they are purple. How did it jump right from air-conditioner weather to sweaters-and- 60 degrees in the office weather? I feel cheated out of my 2 weeks of windows-open fall weather. Who do I compain to for a redo?
I've broken yet another coffee maker. Grrr. That's my 3rd coffee maker this year. Tinkered with it enough to get it to brew again, but the electronic clock is busted, which means I can't use the auto-brew feature. I think there's a coffee-jinx on me. Maybe it's time to switch to tea. Or hot chocolate. Mmmm.
My hands so cold they are purple. How did it jump right from air-conditioner weather to sweaters-and- 60 degrees in the office weather? I feel cheated out of my 2 weeks of windows-open fall weather. Who do I compain to for a redo?
I've broken yet another coffee maker. Grrr. That's my 3rd coffee maker this year. Tinkered with it enough to get it to brew again, but the electronic clock is busted, which means I can't use the auto-brew feature. I think there's a coffee-jinx on me. Maybe it's time to switch to tea. Or hot chocolate. Mmmm.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home