Reading
Haven't had much time to read this week - not anything more in depth than the USA Today. Yesterday I picked up Neverwhere : a novel, by Neil Gaiman though, I've been entertained by his blog while he does his book tour. Can't even remember how I found the link, since I've never read any of his books - but, this looks like a good one to start.
And because I'm sure he'll see this - Neil, your web site sidebar menu is REALLY hard to read. Pretty, not functional. Hope that's changing with the new web design you're launching.
And because I'm sure he'll see this - Neil, your web site sidebar menu is REALLY hard to read. Pretty, not functional. Hope that's changing with the new web design you're launching.
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
I managed to read a 5th of Northern Lights by Nora Roberts, which is about as long as many other books. LOL. This book is 600+ pages.
I took it back to the library today.. brace yourself.. UNFINISHED. Think it's the first of NR's books I've ever not finished.
I'll try again next year when I have time to read :/
Post a Comment
<< Home