Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Monday humor
Computer fun
Christmas Calvin
Almost Christmas break
Ways I annoyed my family today
I want this!
Messy day
15 things about me and books
Words from an older me
Snuggled back to sleep

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Tuesday, December 20, 2005

    Google Calendar?

    I've been following a few reports and discussions on the speculated Google Calendar with great intrest for a bit now. All I can say is, please google - soon!

    The more I get used to using multiple pc's, the more I'm accepting web based functions. My email is probably my last gasp at keeping information on my hard drive instead of letting it be stored out in the ether.

    Outlook has been running worse lately, a combination of my using it to access multiple email accounts simultaneously and a large amount of saved email (I rarely delete any non-spam,I just file them away). So today I finally installed Mozilla's Thunderbird - I'm loving it's email prorgram. But it doesn't have a built in calendar, which Outlook did.

    So I can use two programs, and will for a while - but please, google! Save me from myself! Activate that page to a web calendar, and let us lovers of all things google rejoice!

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Angela's Designs said...

    I have a Gmail too... find it hard to use it because of time. But I'd be interested in seeing what they come up with.

    20/12/05 7:18 PM  
    Blogger Nadia said...

    I also have a gmail. I think it's nice. the format looks nicer than Yahoo.

    20/12/05 7:42 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home