Snuggled back to sleep
If the world comes to an end today, you can blame me for upsetting all balance of right and wrong. Not once this week, but twice, I went back to bed.
Wow, does well rested feel good. Samantha and I climbed back in to snuggle with Sean when he woke up (we'd been up several hours already) and I went back to sleep. Good thing I have kids to keep this from becoming a habit, or my productivity could hit all time lows.
Soon as the coffee finishes brewing (11am and I haven't had coffee! Another unbalancing act.) I'll be plenty productive. I've got 2 book reviews to put a polish on - EC has some incredibly good ebooks coming out, if you're looking for some extremely sexy reads. Need to try to get my Christmas tree lights working again, without sis to hold my hand. Or do it for me.
Several hours of cleaning fun await, including a laundry pile that has doubled since I went to bed. Need to have a talk with the laundry fairies, they don't seem to be pulling their weight this lifetime.
And the usual Saturday trip down to Books-A-Million for my son to play YuGiOh. If I can convince the husband that he should keep our daughter home I can get an hour of coffee and book reading time out of that one. He MUST have a haircut today as well, he informed he last night. Preppie boy can't have a shaggy head.
Happy Saturday to you. I hope your day is as lazy or as productive as you wish it to be.
Wow, does well rested feel good. Samantha and I climbed back in to snuggle with Sean when he woke up (we'd been up several hours already) and I went back to sleep. Good thing I have kids to keep this from becoming a habit, or my productivity could hit all time lows.
Soon as the coffee finishes brewing (11am and I haven't had coffee! Another unbalancing act.) I'll be plenty productive. I've got 2 book reviews to put a polish on - EC has some incredibly good ebooks coming out, if you're looking for some extremely sexy reads. Need to try to get my Christmas tree lights working again, without sis to hold my hand. Or do it for me.
Several hours of cleaning fun await, including a laundry pile that has doubled since I went to bed. Need to have a talk with the laundry fairies, they don't seem to be pulling their weight this lifetime.
And the usual Saturday trip down to Books-A-Million for my son to play YuGiOh. If I can convince the husband that he should keep our daughter home I can get an hour of coffee and book reading time out of that one. He MUST have a haircut today as well, he informed he last night. Preppie boy can't have a shaggy head.
Happy Saturday to you. I hope your day is as lazy or as productive as you wish it to be.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home