Messy day
Spent most of today looking around my very messy house and wishing I had a maid. Somehow the three year old has managed to pull out all her blocks and scatter them thru the house. I want her to clean them up, or at least help me do it - unfortunately she's been at school or napping all day. The ear infection seems to have wiped out her energy, she's slept more than usual all weekend.
And even though I didn't cook yesterday, the men managed to dirty something near three dozen cups and glasses. Usually I wash them as they use them so the kitchen doesn't get bad, but I took a vacation from dish washing yesterday. Now I can barely see the counter next to my sink. Yikes.
It's radio show night - Sean and Chris will be moving to Friday for the month of January, so if you're a Sean "the animal" fan make sure you tune in on Friday's. I don't know where "the animal" came from, it's a radio thing I guess. They impressed ESPN with their Arbitron numbers last sweeps, so they must be doing something right.
And even though I didn't cook yesterday, the men managed to dirty something near three dozen cups and glasses. Usually I wash them as they use them so the kitchen doesn't get bad, but I took a vacation from dish washing yesterday. Now I can barely see the counter next to my sink. Yikes.
It's radio show night - Sean and Chris will be moving to Friday for the month of January, so if you're a Sean "the animal" fan make sure you tune in on Friday's. I don't know where "the animal" came from, it's a radio thing I guess. They impressed ESPN with their Arbitron numbers last sweeps, so they must be doing something right.
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home