Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Ways I annoyed my family today
I want this!
Messy day
15 things about me and books
Words from an older me
Snuggled back to sleep
Playing with css
Healthy days are over
Twas the second day of birthweek
Of Bloglines and blogs

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Wednesday, December 14, 2005

    Almost Christmas break

    It's almost the Christmas school break and I'm torn between "Yay! It's almost Christmas" and "How can it already be almost Christmas??"

    I've got two more days to enjoy having days to myself before I've got the kids for 18 glorious (I'm their mother, I'm supposed to think it's going to be glorious right?) days of togetherness.

    I'm pretty sure I'll be going nuts after 3 days. Samantha hasn't outgrown her whininess, although she is having more good days than bad lately. The bad days come on days like today, where she gets no or very little nap. So we'll hope for much napping over the holidays.

    Looks like she's finally ready for bed now. Going to try to finish a few pages I was writing this morning while the house is relatively quiet.

    ---------------------------------------------

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Elisa said...

    Your Christmas break is long--my kids go to school right up through the 23rd. lol Then they go back January 3rd.

    Have fun next week! I hope you're able to carve out a little time now and then for yourself. :)

    15/12/05 6:30 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home