Ways I annoyed my family today
I cooked spinach for dinner. Steamed, with garlic and olive oil. Yummm. Hubby likes it, but the kids went bonkers mad - and I wasn't even making them eat any. Son told me he was going to be sick just from looking at it.
I couldn't find Samantha's new Santa puppy at 2am, and I told her she had to wait til morning for it. After she cried for 20 minutes, Sean finally woke up to ask "what the hell does she want". When he went to try to calm her down... there was a now-flattened Santa puppy, right where he'd been sleeping.
I asked my son to bring me his dirty laundry on Sunday and he said he didn't need it washed yet. Of course this morning he had no clean pants. Totally my fault, you know.
Yay. I'm 0 for 3 in being the perfect wife and mother! Hope you're all having a better Tuesday.
I couldn't find Samantha's new Santa puppy at 2am, and I told her she had to wait til morning for it. After she cried for 20 minutes, Sean finally woke up to ask "what the hell does she want". When he went to try to calm her down... there was a now-flattened Santa puppy, right where he'd been sleeping.
I asked my son to bring me his dirty laundry on Sunday and he said he didn't need it washed yet. Of course this morning he had no clean pants. Totally my fault, you know.
Yay. I'm 0 for 3 in being the perfect wife and mother! Hope you're all having a better Tuesday.
---------------------------------------------


4 Comments:
I think it must be the moon. I forgot to gas up dh's truck (which I didn't drive), inform my mother of my brother's events calendar, and fed my 2 year old avocado. How do these people put up with us?
Ah, it seems like I've escaped the curse. *lol*
Heeeee!!!!
Sounds like my house. :)
Sounds kind of good to me too! Why is it that we won't like good stuff when we're kids? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home