Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Google Calendar?
Monday humor
Computer fun
Christmas Calvin
Almost Christmas break
Ways I annoyed my family today
I want this!
Messy day
15 things about me and books
Words from an older me

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Wednesday, December 21, 2005

    Holiday bugs

    Two different kinds of holiday bugs :
    Samantha's ear infection is cleared up, but she still has fluid in both ears. And her cold is going on day 15. So, we'll be back at the doctor's on the 23rd for another recheck. **fingers crossed** it clears up by then, so she'll be bug free for the holidays.

    Only 4 days til Christmas! Watch out for IM's from people that are already on your buddy list, asking you to click on a link to see a picture of Santa Claus. It can be a nasty suprise, when it starts logging your keystrokes.

    Sean asked me today to make Christmas cookies tonight, so I'm going to try to nurse my oven thru some chocolate chip cookies. The bottom element gave out a few weeks ago, and I hadn't planned on doing holiday baking - so put off getting it fixed. This should be intresting...

    ---------------------------------------------

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Angela's Designs said...

    Thanks for warning. I just downloaded Yahoo again.

    21/12/05 6:35 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home