Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Holiday bugs
Google Calendar?
Monday humor
Computer fun
Christmas Calvin
Almost Christmas break
Ways I annoyed my family today
I want this!
Messy day
15 things about me and books

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Thursday, December 22, 2005

    Just in time for the holidays....

    Demonic Possession or Hormonal Imbalance?

    Demonic Possession Detected!
    You are possessed by Ashmadia


    Ashmadia
    Alter-ego of Asmodeus, most likely originated from the Persian Aeshma-deva ("demon of wrath"). The apocryphal Book of Tobit tells the story of Sarah. Tormented by Ashmadia who killed each of her seven husbands in succession as they prepared to consumate. Sarah wanted to commit suicide, but couldn't bear the shame it would bring her family, so instead prayed to God for death who ended up binding Ashmadia, hand and foot.

    While you may be suffering some of the symptoms of PMS, only demonic possession can explain the whole package.

    We don't claim to be 100% accurate, so you could probably benefit from the application of a little natural progesterone cream, but we encourage you to keep a good Exorcist within reach, just in case.


    Demonic Possession or Hormone Imbalance?



    Off to do some late (or is it early? it's just afer 6am) Christmas shopping. Ho ho ho!

    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Later..... I wrote the above while my coffee was brewing, then thought I was going to be off to the stores. But when I went to slip Samantha into bed with Sean, he told me he was sick and couldn't watch her. If he's sick on Christmas, I'm going to suggest he go see a doctor. Not about his body, but about his mind. He gets sick in December- and specifically, around and on Christmas - more than anyone I know. Maybe there's some repressed childhood incident that makes him take to bed with illness at Christmas. Or maybe he's just really unlucky. Anyway.

    SO instead I got my work done early (I was ready to go at 6:30, might as well make the day useful), cleaned house, and am going to try to settle Samantha down with a movie so I can get a bit of writing done after lunch.


    HASH(0x8cf4f20)
    What Color is Your Soul? {8 results + artsitic pics}

    Your Soul is Purple - Artist, dreamer, creative. You are lost in your thoughts, and have a dislike of reality (probably finding it boring). You have to remeber that every idea is based off the reality you know. Magic is everyware, you just have to see it. Thinking, and creating things from your mind, are your top priorities (not to mention what your best at). Keep at it, a little imagination can take you far.
    brought to you by Quizilla

    ---------------------------------------------

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Angela's Designs said...

    I like that image. I liked the image for black too. Grey was kind of pouty, lol.

    22/12/05 8:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home