Coffee time
I had this nice long post about several things going on in the world,
but it depressed me just reading it. So I deleted it, poured a fresh
cup of coffee, and went to read Calvin and Hobbes instead.

I feel better already.
but it depressed me just reading it. So I deleted it, poured a fresh
cup of coffee, and went to read Calvin and Hobbes instead.

I feel better already.
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
Nothing brightens a day like Calvin & Hobbes. I love it!
BTW -- TAG...you're it!
This reminds me of Bernadette's comment on her one post. I think I saw you over there. Talking about old writings. This makes me think back to youth too. Calvin & Hobbes was one of the few cartoons I used to check out every day! This cartoon is a great way to start the morning.
Post a Comment
<< Home