Huh.
Things that make me go huh!
I made my post this morning (see below "Coffee Time") and then realized my blog template had been played with one too many times. So I borrowed this new one from Caz and didn't even notice I'd installed a template with the same name as my last post.
Huh.
Caz is supposed to have a few new templates up in a few days... he makes some of the most absolutely wonderful Blogger templates. Can't wait to see his new ones.
I made my post this morning (see below "Coffee Time") and then realized my blog template had been played with one too many times. So I borrowed this new one from Caz and didn't even notice I'd installed a template with the same name as my last post.
Huh.
Caz is supposed to have a few new templates up in a few days... he makes some of the most absolutely wonderful Blogger templates. Can't wait to see his new ones.
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
She does great work. I like the look of this template. I saw it on her page before. Nice.
Thanks for the congrats post over on my blog. You still need to send me your mailing address if you ever want the bear you won. :-)
Jennifer
Post a Comment
<< Home