What age do you act?
Annalee asked
When I write by hand I fill about 15 pages in a setting - although these are pretty big pages, so probably only 10 pages of digital paper. So, about $1.25 each time I used it. "Cheap" would be relative I guess... if you're used to spending $5 for a latte at the coffee shop when you write, what's another buck or two for the paper you write on?
dakotablueeyes said
Link chased from Ann Wesley Hardin.
I think loving video games and considering myself more liberal than conservative may scew these results JUST a little.
So in otherwords... it wouldn't be cheap to use this to write with and transfer to computer. Might as well just type if we're fast typists?
When I write by hand I fill about 15 pages in a setting - although these are pretty big pages, so probably only 10 pages of digital paper. So, about $1.25 each time I used it. "Cheap" would be relative I guess... if you're used to spending $5 for a latte at the coffee shop when you write, what's another buck or two for the paper you write on?
dakotablueeyes said
OhhhhhhhI sooooooo want one.I do already love mine! I'm a gadget geek, and this thing make my geek senses tingle. I was pricing them on eBay when sis beat me to it; you can get one there for $25-40 with shipping.
Link chased from Ann Wesley Hardin.
I think loving video games and considering myself more liberal than conservative may scew these results JUST a little.
| You Are 25 Years Old |
![]() Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax. |
---------------------------------------------



3 Comments:
Oooh, goodies. Another test. Looks like I'm 29 (which is the age I usually give when asked). Guess I'm not such an old fuddy=duddy after all!
Hmmm... I was 31. What does it mean when you act older than your {ahem} older sister?
I had a $5 coffee yesterday, point well taken!
I just think about ways to streamline how I do things. I used to write by hand and type the story later. I don't really know why I stopped. So I think of returning to that method.
Post a Comment
<< Home