Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery.
"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery." ~ Jane Austen.
I had a package on my porch this morning. My io Personal Digital Pen had arrived!

Deborah bought this for me - she loves me! What a great sister!
Review to come. So far, I love it; although it does have a few foibles.
Example of what the IRC translated my handwritten version of the above to :
I had a package or my porch
Morning. My To Personal Digital
Men had arrived! Deborah bought
Thus for me-she to was my! Chef q
great sister!
Review to Come. So for, Inoue )-,
although it does have e his foibles,
I had a package on my porch this morning. My io Personal Digital Pen had arrived!

Deborah bought this for me - she loves me! What a great sister!
Review to come. So far, I love it; although it does have a few foibles.
Example of what the IRC translated my handwritten version of the above to :
I had a package or my porch
Morning. My To Personal Digital
Men had arrived! Deborah bought
Thus for me-she to was my! Chef q
great sister!
Review to Come. So for, Inoue )-,
although it does have e his foibles,
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
Your sister's sending you digital men? WOW! What a great sister. *g*
What exactly is this digital pen? I've never seen one.
Post a Comment
<< Home