Opinionistas comes out of "Anon posting"
I've mentioned Opinionista here before - she's a law firm associate at an unnamed NYC firm,who has annonymously posted for almost a year about the dark side of the legal profession.
Tomorrow, she comes out of the closet and shows us her name - and face. And she's resigned from her law firm as well. I'm wondering what she's going to grouse about now... I don't really want daily updates on Boyfriend and his underwear drawer.
Good luck O.
Tomorrow, she comes out of the closet and shows us her name - and face. And she's resigned from her law firm as well. I'm wondering what she's going to grouse about now... I don't really want daily updates on Boyfriend and his underwear drawer.
Good luck O.
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
I will have to keep an eye on it. Ijust started reading her blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home