Generate a post
Ever just not know what to post, but your friends are after you to update your blog?
Try the flooble instant blog updater! Comes complete with an advertisement for their web site at the end!
http://www.flooble.com/fun/bloggen.php
Try the flooble instant blog updater! Comes complete with an advertisement for their web site at the end!
http://www.flooble.com/fun/bloggen.php
Yesterday I was listening to a radio program about art in the Dark Ages. I was quite interested by the topic, so I began explaining my friend Junior about it, and he screamed:"Whoa!.. That's amazing! I was just learning about the Dark Ages in class!"
But then when I got to the part about the art, Junior subsided and began sobbing. And then later, Junior's mother told me that the reason Junior was so freaked out was because he had to study art in class. On weekends Junior can be very unpredicatble like that, but he wants what is best for me...
Link of the day: WMD Counter | Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator
---------------------------------------------


1 Comments:
I get that all the time about my blog. I barely remember to update, but some days I have the urge and I just go for it!
Post a Comment
<< Home