MyHeritage.com
Someone sent me a link earlier this week to www.myheritage.com You upload a photo of yourself, and from that you get a match to celebrities or geneology records, your pick.
Neat program, although the results are a bit flakey. I've got a 52% match to Mariah Carey. After seeing her on tv in NYC doing the Times Square thing, I'm not so flattered.

Alyson Hannigan...she's neat. Madhuri Dixit... not sure who she is, but she's gorgous so ok!

The thing that made me go "huh" is that, of the 10 celebrity faces I was matched with, they were all hot. Ok, 9 were hot, and then Stanislaw Lem was in there

... wth? But anyway. Is it just because there are no ugly celebrities out there, or do they not put them into the comparison because no one wants to look like Carrot Top or Howard Stern?
Neat program, although the results are a bit flakey. I've got a 52% match to Mariah Carey. After seeing her on tv in NYC doing the Times Square thing, I'm not so flattered.

Alyson Hannigan...she's neat. Madhuri Dixit... not sure who she is, but she's gorgous so ok!
The thing that made me go "huh" is that, of the 10 celebrity faces I was matched with, they were all hot. Ok, 9 were hot, and then Stanislaw Lem was in there

... wth? But anyway. Is it just because there are no ugly celebrities out there, or do they not put them into the comparison because no one wants to look like Carrot Top or Howard Stern?
---------------------------------------------


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home