Healthy days are over
To good to last... the whole family was healthy from Novemer 16th til December 5th. It may have started a bit sooner, but I know we were all healthy on the 16th of November when my family started their visits. I remember thinking, wonder if the kids can make it thru 11 days of visits and Thanksgiving without picking up a bug. Miracle, they did! Not a sniffle in the house for almost 3 weeks.
Then Monday Montgomery starts sniffing (already stopped), and Wednesday Samantha starts with a runny nose. She was very restless last night, and when I picked her up from preschool her teacher says "She's been complaining of a sore ear today."
So we're headed in to see the Dr at 2:45. Hopefully just an ear infection, although this child hates medicine - getting 10 days of antibiotics into her will make me regret saying "just" anything that requires meds.
I started taking a vitamin B complex last week when I couldn't take being so tired anymore. I've had much, much more energy all week, even when the kids had me up several times with their own colds. And so far, no sniffles *knocks on wood*.
Here's hoping this is the only sickness we see from now thru the holidays.
**Update - it's an ear infection. Poor baby.
She's on antibiotics for 10 days, should be cleared up by Christmas.
Then Monday Montgomery starts sniffing (already stopped), and Wednesday Samantha starts with a runny nose. She was very restless last night, and when I picked her up from preschool her teacher says "She's been complaining of a sore ear today."
So we're headed in to see the Dr at 2:45. Hopefully just an ear infection, although this child hates medicine - getting 10 days of antibiotics into her will make me regret saying "just" anything that requires meds.
I started taking a vitamin B complex last week when I couldn't take being so tired anymore. I've had much, much more energy all week, even when the kids had me up several times with their own colds. And so far, no sniffles *knocks on wood*.
Here's hoping this is the only sickness we see from now thru the holidays.
**Update - it's an ear infection. Poor baby.
She's on antibiotics for 10 days, should be cleared up by Christmas.
---------------------------------------------


2 Comments:
Yikes, the Winter sickness train.
Hope you make it through the rest of the way unscathed.
Me to! Need good vibes to keep the hubby healthy.
Post a Comment
<< Home