Karen's Place
About Me


Name::K.A.S.
From::

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Healthy days are over
Twas the second day of birthweek
Of Bloglines and blogs
10 things I've done in the last 24 hours
All I want for Christmas
Brain Vacation
Nano'd out
Pure Nerd
I survived the 6th grade science fair
Empty houses

Archives

October 2004
December 2004
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Links

  • Bush-League
  • Musings
  • The OTHER Karen S
  • The Daily Mumps
  • Desire Authors
  • Shakespeare's Sister
  • Blogging Baby
  • Waiter Rant
  • Opinionistas
  • LKH
  • Crabby Cows

  • My Very Long Blogroll
  • . : Divas : .

    Technorati

    Enter:


    Friday, December 09, 2005

    Playing with css

    Played with the layout a bit. Let me know if you liked the old one better. That one was a cut/paste job, and had much ugliness buried in the code. This one I built from a template out, and changed almost everything about in the process. Except the borders, and the calendar. I liked those.

    I remember when Friday night meant heading out to the bars at 11, not playing with css code and then heading to bed...

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Nadia said...

    Maybe I'm getting old, but the background on the text area makes it a bit difficult for me to read. I have WinXP, and I use a laptop instead of a high resolution fancy monitor.

    If the font was thicker (?) maybe it'll be easier to read.

    10/12/05 11:30 AM  
    Blogger K.A.S. said...

    Thanks Angelle - I lightened the background gif quite a bit and increased the contrast. Let me know if it's still hard to read; that sort of defeats the purpose ;)

    10/12/05 12:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home